Friday 3 March 2017

SB1 Evaluation


Above is the final design after making a few small changes.

I enjoyed this project for multiple reasons, one of them being it was a live competition brief and therefore I felt I held myself more professionally in terms of time management and development stages. 

I have improved my skills on InDesign whilst completing this brief, in areas such as grids and layouts.  I have also become a lot more confident in Illustrator to create illustrations based off of drawings I have created, they become a lot more precise and neat when drawn digitally. I managed my time well in the project in terms of how long was spent at each stage. I focused on the development stage of the project a lot more than in previous briefs which I think had a huge impact on the success of my designs, along with attending the critiques to gain valuable feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment