Tuesday 18 April 2017

SB2 Design Development 01

After deciding the different ingredients I would illustrate for the design I took to Adobe Illustrator to create realistic and detailed drawings. To start with I found the process to be difficult but I soon learnt this was because I was being impatient, the two images below are my first two attempts which I abandoned before taking a more patient and detailed approach. 


angelica and coriander
Therse are the first two illustrations I created, pleased with them I continued to draw in the same style with the same sort of dimensions. 

elderflower and lemon citrus
After a further two drawings I decided to have a go at the poster design/ layout itself.


I played around with a saying relevant to gin with the illustrations surrounding it, after doing this I thought it would be best to draw another 2 illustrations - especially juniper as this is legally required to be in Gin. 

the final 6 illustrations from L to R - angelica, coriander, chamomile, elderflower, lemon citrus and juniper berries





No comments:

Post a Comment