Friday 17 November 2017

SB2 Development 2

Below are designs for all of the pages in the my plant app in colour and with added icons, it is starting to look more like a functioning app rather than just initial plans. The actual design of the pages haven't changed much but adding colour has helped me realise what needs to be changed. I now have to gather and produce illustrations, information and photographs to help bring my app to life. 


I am going to explore using a white background as this could be a bit too in your face and when looking at other very popular apps the majority have a white background with coloured headers or borders. 









I used illustrator to develop a menu bar with little icons either in block or with outline - at this point the block colour looks better however this could change with the further development of the pages themselves. The back button is self explanatory, home will take you to the options page, search to 'scan/search', leaf to 'my plants' and the profile icon to your social profile page.

No comments:

Post a Comment