Tuesday 11 December 2018

SB6: Evaluation

Although I had intended on completing the full thirty logos to better my logo skills, as well as encouraging myself to complete briefs in a quick time - to make snap decisions and not dwell on research for too long before getting stuck in. I have decided to finish the brief at number 10, the main reason being prioritising other work, and feeling as though 10 goes at this was well enough and I have gained from the brief what I set out to do. I have 10 quick responses to 10 different briefs and have learnt to carry out research a lot faster, as well as making design decisions faster if there are strict timings. I also feel as though my other briefs are teaching me these things in different ways, I have managed to get a lot more confident producing logos throughout the briefs. I am happier with some of the outcomes than others, which I replicates how I will feel when I become a graduate, clients and projects aren't always going to be right up your street and it is important to make the best out of a bad brief. This however was difficult with some of these, as there was minimal information and inspiration. I am happy with more than I am not with though, and have learnt to experiment with different typefaces and colour schemes I wouldn't usually work with. 









No comments:

Post a Comment