Thursday 4 April 2019

SB3: Name Ideas

  • recipe book
  • cookery book
  • cook book
  • my cook book
  • my recipes
  • recipe.com
  • chef to go 
  • easy chef
  • easy cook
The name needs to be catchy so that it can become a household name, a name that everyone recognises and is aware about. I don't want the name to be basic, like the ones above, as there are already a lot of existing websites/ apps with these sort of names. The name could not include cooking or recipes like Spotify doesn't indicate music however, for the target market initially it would be better if it did hint at the topic.


precook
prebook
peckier



bookoo


recook

I had a little play around on an anagram generator to see if any of the results jumped out at me. Some of them could work, the ones I listed underneath the images, however none of them are the one. Another angle I could explore would be using other words, food and eating related. 
  • APPetite
  • Feedme
  • Delicious 
  • Appealing
  • Cravings
  • Taste
  • Hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment