Monday 29 April 2019

SB9: Development 03

The third and final design I developed was 1 - 'hands up if you love the skin you're in' is about coming together and being positive about who you are. This was to be the most simplistic design of them all, requiring only some hands up vectors, not far from the initial sketch ideas. 

I decided to have the illustrated hands at different heights to signify diversity, and have them coming from the top to represent all cultures and places around the world. 


I added their Pantone yellow and played around with Shape modes to create an interesting design, I wanted this design to be in the shape of a square, that everyone is in together and this isn't clear from using white as you can't see the clear sides.


I added pink, as it compliments the yellow well, a long with the text 'hands up if you love the skin you're in' in caps to represent confidence, and sans serif to be firm and reassuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment